December is when the oranges begin to ripen in my back yard. The little monsoon begins at the same time, and the desert begins to look lush again. We've had 1 1/4 inches of rain since the first of the month. This male Cardinal has taken up residence with his mate somewhere in the arroyo behind our home, and he enters the yard by coming through the orange tree. He's headed for the bird feeder, but not until he has looked around to make sure the coast is clear.
- VA Loans: 100% purchase loans for active or honorably discharged veterans
- FHA Rehab loans for fixer uppers: up to $35,000 on top of the purchase price
- Kiddy Condo loans instead of shelling out big bucks for your student's housing
- Conforming conventional loans
- USDA Rural Home Loans, including purchase loans for Manufactured Homes.
TUCSON REALTORS: You can hire me to take your First Impression Photos. (same phone number)